This compact hydraulic force gauge from Erichsen Wuppertal is designed primarily for occasional force checks and field service, rather than continuous loading. The force gauge offers compensation on surfaces that are not straight and the display units in 63 mm diameter have a maximum reading pointer.
See our Force Measurement Catalogue here.
Erichsen Force Gauge Model 329 Key Features:
- Compact design – low profile and versatile
- Compensation on surfaces that are not straight
- Load Range; 250N (56Lbs) to 630kN (140,000Lbs)
- Accuracy: 1.6% of full scale
- Digital manometer option; Accuracy; 0.25% of FS, IP65, Batt>1000h
- High pressure hose and capillary tube options
Request more information to see how we can help you with a force measurement solution that suits your need.